- Entreprise : Djezzy
- Fonction : Informatique, Systèmes d’information, Internet
- Secteur : Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Lieu : Alger
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
– Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
– Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated IT project/s
– Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
– Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the overall long-term business objectives
– Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions
– Participates in and manages Architecture working groups for the development and maintenance of the EA
– Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA.
– Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level
– Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems
– Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption
– Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impacts on the achievement of scheduled objectives– Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies
EDUCATION:– Computer engineering university degree + MBA is preferable.
RELATED EXPERIENCE:– Minimum seven (07) years relevant experience
– French language : Spoken and written
– Arabic language : Spoken and written– English language : Spoken and written
COMPUTER LITERACY:– Microsoft Package.
– Good knowledge of ICT market
– Good knowledge of telecom applications landscape and architecture
– Adequate technological experience in mobile operator environment
– Systems Architecture , IT project management , business analysis , IT infrastructure design and planning , and IT Security Management– Communications; Team working; Critical analysis and decision making; Creative thinking; Problem solving; Self-development and English, Maths and IT user skills